WHY SUB-SERVICING with CU Members makes sense
Since 1982 C U Members Mortgage has offered mortgage origination and servicing expertise to credit unions throughout the country. Now we're offering a new variation of servicing for those credit unions who want to retain the servicing rights to their credit union mortgage portfolio: Sub-Servicing!
Benefits to Your Credit Union Include:
- Reduced Capital Outlay - Utilize our superior tools so that you donít have to invest in technology, training, and telephone systems. We have the highest level of infrastructure already in place saving you time, mon-ey and oversight.
- Superior Service to You (the client) and Your Member (the customer). We offer a seasoned team of award-winning experts to manage all the various servicing functions providing "best in class" service.
- Reduced Regulatory/Compliance Risk - constant and increasing changes in this regulatory environment can pose a huge threat to your business. Our team of experts ensures that we meet those requirements and keeps your credit union in compliance with all servicing requirements of the GSEs and CFPB.
- Default Management - Let us handle the complexity of collections and default services. We have been recognized by Fannie Mae as the only servicer in the country to receive "Green" Stars in all three assessment categories for General Servicing, Collections/Loss Mitigation and Neighborhood Stabilization. We have also been recognized as a FHA Tier One Default Loss Mitigation performer and received the ARCH Mitigation and Home Excellence Award.
- No Solicitation Policy - keep your member relationships secure with our ability to monitor and maintain security so that your member is never cross-sold other financial products that may compete with your fi-nancial offerings.